Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Venturing into the wide world of blogging - hello!

I've maintained various journals in the past, both tangible and digital, but nothing I would truly call a blog. For me this is a first.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts on various topics from the perspective of a confident fat girl. There are a lot of us out there, more than most people think, and we're slowly claiming the space we deserve. This is the little corner of the web where I hope to do my part.

In my daily web browsings I come across a lot of things that make me sit back and think. Now I have a place of my own to express those thoughts. I'll post some things about my personal life as well but not to the extent I would in a regular journal.

Fat people are here, and I for one refuse to stay in the shadows. Let my voice be heard, and as said by many before me - FAT is not a four letter word!

~Aurora

No comments: